About a year ago, I decided to embark on blogging. Tim and I were about to travel to London and Ireland for two weeks. As an amateur (and I mean amateur, like tee ball level) photographer, I thought what better way to showcase the photos of our adventures. Unfortunately, I did not get too far. Until this morning, I had only come up with a title, which has since changed.
Before you continue reading, I should warn you, I am not a writer. I can put a coherent sentence together thanks to my liberal arts education from College of the Holy Cross, but I majored in mathematics and I am not as creative when it comes to the written word. Most of this blog will likely be a photographic journal. However, I would like to explain in my own words how we got here. Hopefully before my maternity leave ends in one week, I will be able to describe the last 8 weeks that rocked Tim's and my world.
So back to the beginning, Tim and I did very much enjoy our trip to London and Ireland. I took about 1000 photographs (I may publish them here and there). We even decided that before starting a family, we would plan our next transatlantic vacation to Portugal for the following February. Well that all changed in back in November, when I discovered I was pregnant with twins.
2 comments:
Write on! You ARE a WRITER Amanda-- and you have a great story to tell.
Physician, wife, mother, AND writer: I can't wait to read more. (And thanks for "good conversation"!!)-- Mary a/k/a Grammy
Post a Comment