"A happy mom makes happy babies"- Mary K. Dvorscak (mother, grandmother, great-grandmother)
 |
| 24 Weeks |
 |
| My babyshower (30weeks) |
It took a lot of effort not to worry too much during my pregnancy. As a pediatric resident, I just knew too much. However, despite the 3 months of nausea, a month working in the PICU, and two episodes of the GI bug, I was pretty content. I felt beautiful. I was amazed how much a belly could expand. I enjoyed every kick, every movement. The babies and I worked by day and even some nights. We avoided parvo-virus. We ran/walked quickly to a few codes blues. We listened to classical music and Coldplay. Even though, we couldn't see each other yet, we got to know each other. There were a few extra trips to the doctor's office due to braxton hicks contractions and felling not quite right. But luckily, I didn't feel very uncomfortable until the end. That being said the end did come 6 weeks early.
Unfortunately, Tim and I also had to cancel our trip to Portugal because I could not fly. Instead, we spent a few wonderful but frigid February days in Ville de Quebec.
 |
| Le Chateau Frontenac |
No comments:
Post a Comment